An interactive and engaging approach to delivering a live streamed training session via webinar on Zoom. You will be able to ask questions and interact with the trainer.
This two-day Introduction to Travel Health course is intended for nurses/health professionals who may be new to the field of Travel Health, or for those already practicing who may not have undertaken formal training in the subject and who wish to update and expand on their current knowledge.
It aims to provide training on many topics, including covid-19 and travel, risk assessment, travel vaccines, non-vaccine preventable illnesses, malaria, professional issues and the latest developments in travel health.
- The travel consultation
- Tools and resources
- Risk assessment
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Case studies and scheduling of vaccines
- Legal aspects and responsibilities of the travel health practitioner
- Mosquito borne diseases
- The complex traveller
- FGM & the travel consultation
- Covid-19 & advising travellers